SeaGlass Technology offers IT network installation services for organizations that need to improve their network infrastructure. We help businesses install fast and reliable networks that will improve communication and enhance productivity. Our services work to ensure your network has optimal connection speed, as well as effective cyber security measures to prevent phishing attacks and other IT-related breaches.
IT Network Installation in New York City
The IT professionals at SeaGlass Technology will provide you with the best possible experience regarding the network installation process. From cable and device installations to connection and speed testing, our network installation services will promote growth and success in the future. We will also work directly with your executives to assure the network meets the core needs of the organization.
The Network Installation Process
As you plan for your organization’s network implementation, it is important to understand the process. Our clients tell us, as a result of our processes and project management they no longer worry about missing deadlines when they do IT upgrades and projects, or they are not concerned about losing their data from a hardware failure or cyberattack costing them tons of dollars from lost productivity and employee morale.
Network And Security Assessment
The network and security assessments provide several different reports. The assessments play a crucial role in providing a technology roadmap and they will also provide insight into the general health and security of your network. It will definitely bring to our attention any critical issues that may need immediate attention. The asset report is always a good tool to see how accurate your internal record keeping is. We would generally run these assessments once a year.
The Network Assessment Provides:
- Asset Detail Report: This report provides detailed information on each of the individual assets discovered. The report is used for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers.
- Client Risk Report: This report provides a summary of the overall risk score based on 0, being the best, and 100, being the worst. It also provides a chart with each of the problem areas for each asset.
- Network Management Plan: The Network Management Plan helps prioritize issues based on score. A list of all affected computers, users, or sub-systems are provided along with recommended actions.
- Full Detail Report: The Full Network Assessment Report includes every detail. The problem areas are highlighted in red to make it easy to spot individual problems.
The Security Assessment Provides:
- Security Risk Report: A risk score and chart that shows relative health of network security. Includes outbound protocols, system controls, user access controls, external vulnerabilities summary, and dark web password and credential breaches.
- Anomalous Login Report: We identify anomalous user logins by analyzing login history from the security event logs. The report highlights potential unauthorized users who log into machines they normally do not access and at times they normally do not log in.
- Security Management Plan: Similar to Network Management Plan, prioritizes remediation based on overall risk score.
- Computer Security Report Card: Assesses individual computers based on security criteria. All devices discovered on the network are assigned an overall score.
- External Vulnerabilities Scan Detail Report: A comprehensive output including security holes and warnings, informational items that can help make network security decisions. A full NMap (Network Mapper) Scan which checks all 65,5353 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
Carrier Management as a Service: (CMAAS)
SeaGlass Technology provides an audit of all of your carrier services and expenses. Our CMAAS service frees our clients from the responsibility and hassle of circuit procurement and provisioning. We work with carriers to scheduling onsite technicians and we coordinate with building management. We cover everything from getting the right circuits quoted and ordered, to the actual installation and decommissioning of the incumbent carrier or service provider.
Some of the Expenses We Manage:
- Network service expenses
- Co-location (Data Center)
- Voice (Hosted or On-Premises)
- Data Security
- IT service management
We also make appropriate recommendations for cost savings.
Receive a Network Installation Consultation Today
If your organization is ready to receive a brand new cable network system, reach out to SeaGlass Technology. Our team of professionals will be happy to collaborate with your organization to help improve its IT infrastructure. To receive a network installation for your business, contact SeaGlass Technology at 212.886.0790 or schedule a consultation online today.