Client Profile: International Logistics Company Accelerating Global Supply Chains.
Challenges & Pain Points
The company was temporarily relocating to another floor. The floor that was being vacated included a custom purpose built Data Center. Most existing hardware was EOL and out of manufacturer support. At the same time the customer had a DR center off-site that became cost prohibitive.
The SeaGlass Technology Solution
Provide off site FLEXServers:
- Dedicated hardware hosted in a secure data center with 24/7 availability
- 24/7 managed & monitored
- Provided disparate bandwidth with SD-WAN technology to maximize data throughput and optimization
- A secure data center, accessible 24/7 with remote hands and technical assistance if needed
- The company consolidated on-site and off-site infrastructure and provided a more robust HOT/HOT always up DR strategy
- The company saved an average of $10,000 per month providing an almost immediate ROI