Client Profile: National Collateral Fulfillment Organization.
Challenges & Pain Points
The current IT vendor is complacent and unwilling or unable to keep up with the growth and demands of technology from a new hire and a technology refresh perspective. In some cases senior management would have to provide smart hands on-site from to fix IT issues. New hires generally would not receive all their technology for 4-6 weeks from the date of hire.
The SeaGlass Technology Solution
Providing a network and security assessment, itemizing out of date and unsupported technology and providing a road-map for a refresh. This achieved two things:
- It minimized issues that required on-site smart hands support from hardware issues
- It provided a reduced risk of Cyber Threats for current and patched Operating Systems
24/7 Remote Managed, Monitored & Proactively Addressed Issues.
- SeaGlass Technology support team dramatically increased operating efficiency by easily backing up, monitoring, and maintaining the clients desktops, servers, network devices and other endpoints
- Over 95% of all issues were able to be resolved without escalation or dispatch
- New hires are now provided with technology on the first day of employment